2017年9月27日水曜日

My latest jewelry

A few days ago, I released new items on etsy.
Florida state pendant and Texas state pendant.

 

Both are designed by letters, can you read it?

Usually, I design with Arabic letter but this time, I use English letter.
And 20% of all proceeds will be donated to American Red Cross for helping people affected by hurricane.

When Tsunami happened in Japan in 2011, I was living in Osaka, we didn't have any direct damage, though many people even in Tokyo, they ran out from various stuff.
Convenience stores were almost vacant.
There was electricity shortage.

I heard this time, people in affected area, they live in black out for maybe coming weeks or months.
What can I do?
As a making statement jewelry?

"We ourselves feel that what we are doing is just a drop in the ocean. But the ocean would be less because of that missing drop."

Mother Teresa 

If you have any interesting, please visit my site.
Florida pendant
Texas pendant

 

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

DS160 form

Since I received instruction from Embassy, I started to fill the online form DS-160. I did once when I applied F1 visa. At that time, sta...