2017年9月19日火曜日

Vancouver trip Day 11

Almost last day of our trip, by then, we hadn't bought souvenir.
It's time to check!

We had leftover breakfast then went to city.
There was Pride Parade.
 
 
When we arrived, parade on Robson was gone.
But street was clean, seemed well organized, not like after parade in NY (^_^;)
We walked on Robson checking some stores till Denman St.
At Denman street, still parade was going.
 
My boyfriend was interested in meat pie, we stopped by peaked pies.
Their specialty is "pea"ked pie, that's mashed potato, mushy green pea and gravy.
 
It's peaked!
To be honest, I don't like green pea, but I could eat their mushy pea with gravy!
Maybe very fresh.
Pie had really chunked steak. Good with gravy sauce.

That object is represent the Olympic torch, I heard.

At convention center, seems there was comic-con event or something like that.
We saw many people were in animation or game costume.

We walked back to Gastown where there are many typical souvenir stores.
I don't know their qualities, but it's the thought that counts, I chose some things for my friends.
(Actually they are good!)
After shopping, my hands got full of bags, went back to our place.

That night, nearby, there is low-key bar, seems interesting, we entered for dinner.
Inside the bar, many rock and metal poster, dark atmosphere.
What's the name of this bar?
Only outside rabbit sign is cute.
Their chicken sandwich and beer set was nice, so were chicken wings.
Only local people come.
We enjoyed their food and mood.

Finally next day we leave!


 

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

DS160 form

Since I received instruction from Embassy, I started to fill the online form DS-160. I did once when I applied F1 visa. At that time, sta...