2019年1月16日水曜日

Tradition in Jan

10 days have passed, time flies!
I noticed why I procrastinate writing blog is my phone and pc are not synchronized.
For example, when I went out somewhere, took photo, without cable, my only way to move picture is using g-mail.
Of course there is better way like using some app.
Another problem is my phone is old, no more room for new app.

Anyway, I visited Imamiya-Ebisu shrine on 11th Jan.
In Osaka, 9, 10, 11 Jan are famous for Ebessan, maybe this is Kansai area custom,
which is the event for business person to pray for prosperous year.
There is very popular shrine, that's Imamiya-Ebisu, I visited first time in my life.

 
Very busy!
On the way here, there are many booth of food, game souvenir, like night market.
In night time, here gets even busier,  stuck between too many people!

This character is Ebisu, one of Seven lucky gods.
Each god has reputation for specific category, Ebisu is especially for business.

I prayed for satokomatsu activity for this year☆





 

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

DS160 form

Since I received instruction from Embassy, I started to fill the online form DS-160. I did once when I applied F1 visa. At that time, sta...