2019年2月3日日曜日

DS160 form

Since I received instruction from Embassy, I started to fill the online form DS-160.
I did once when I applied F1 visa.
At that time, staff from study abroad agency helped me by phone.

This time, visa type is different, questions are different.
When move pointer on sentence, it shows translation, so mostly I could, no problem.

This morning I reviewed, enter correct answer which I was not sure.
Reached confirmation page, printed out.

With that number, I proceeded next process.
I made my profile on US embassy website, paid application fee by credit card, and made interview appointment!
It's one month ahead.
The earliest available date was Feb 12th. That's too soon.
I should get police certificate and medical exam.

Maybe this month passes quickly.
 

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

DS160 form

Since I received instruction from Embassy, I started to fill the online form DS-160. I did once when I applied F1 visa. At that time, sta...