2018年7月22日日曜日

How are you?

I really left this page for long time...

Last post was 'questionnaire' , now current situation is...
we submitted our petition to USCIS last month! Finally!

We prepared lots of documents, filed them to the mutual folder of both of our lawyer and us, we waited, waited, waited for the farm prepare to send to USCIS for a month.
We guessed they are busy, maybe taking care of us too...
but almost 4 weeks, it was enough time to reach the last straw to me.
I sent message not to assistant but lawyer herself directly.

Probably it worked.
Suddenly they moved on our case.
From my previous work, I'm used to send claim mail...

Anyway we got case number, what we can do now is just waiting for NOA2.

In meantime, I had a pop-up store at Hanshin Department store in Osaka for a week in early July.
For me, it was a great experience and compared to daily sales, it ended up great.
I could meet some old friends, coworkers, and new customers.
Attending exhibition is not the first time but selling MY products by myself is very excited thing.



I try to upload this blog more often!
Have a nice weekend!
 

2 件のコメント:

  1. Awesome works!
    Coz 
    Only in the world!
    Let's meet next time
    I look forward to,

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Thank you for your kind comment!
      Will let you know when the next event is coming.

      削除

DS160 form

Since I received instruction from Embassy, I started to fill the online form DS-160. I did once when I applied F1 visa. At that time, sta...