2018年3月14日水曜日

Questionnaire

For my fiancé visa, so called K-1 visa,
we decided to hire lawyer, after looking up some and asking,
came to one attorney.

My fiancé in New York met in person once at their office, sending email each other,
finally we started to prepare for petition.

First thing first is submit the questionnaire.
Each personal basic info, address history, employment history at least 5 years,
education info, family member, stay in US history etc...

Some words are unfamiliar to me because it looks very serious format.
Maybe just avoiding vague expression.

Filling out the questionnaire took 1 week already.
I had to check my passport again and again, look up my college information.

This document is only a tip of iceberg.
I feel really need to study English more...
   

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

DS160 form

Since I received instruction from Embassy, I started to fill the online form DS-160. I did once when I applied F1 visa. At that time, sta...