2019年1月28日月曜日

First release in 2019

My first release in 2019 is Phoenix pendant designed with Arabic word.
This is my customer request.

First I drew many sketches which are just motif shape.
Spreading wings, long tail, looking up, all details are consists of phoenix.

Next step is filling word in like puzzle.
How much I can deform the shape or letter...
I know this is phoenix so I can see this is it but for others?? I always ask myself.
Then I choose which shape looks best finally.

These step take long time. Sometimes I give up or put it in behind.
Someday I may think of.

This time I chose this one.

From right wing to left wing, you see the word which means phoenix.
For main capture photo is like below.
 
It jumps in flame when rebirth, I use this back ground, like fire.
You saw my sketches, now you see this is phoenix, right?(^_-)-☆
 
This pendant is available on etsy.
 

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

DS160 form

Since I received instruction from Embassy, I started to fill the online form DS-160. I did once when I applied F1 visa. At that time, sta...