2019年1月30日水曜日

K-1 visa

Yesterday I went to Osaka Prefectural Police to apply Police certificate which is needed to submit at visa interview.
Whenever I go to police, I get nervous(^_^;)
From other bloggers, I heard it took 30mins but actually less than it.
Waited one staff to pick me up at lobby, she simply confirmed my ID, document from NVC and passport, led to the room.
I filled up one form (they explain what to write) then they scanned my finger print.
That's it.
2 weeks later, I go there again to pick up the envelope. (Do not open!)

Today, I made an appointment of medical exam.
The clinic is located in Kobe. (Not at your nearby hospital!)
On Feb 13th.
Ohhhh, I get nervous again.
But can feel taking each step.
 

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

DS160 form

Since I received instruction from Embassy, I started to fill the online form DS-160. I did once when I applied F1 visa. At that time, sta...