2017年9月24日日曜日

Creperie in Namba, Osaka

I met my friend from college today.
We can't remember when the last time we met is.
We are keeping touch with Facebook, one day she requested original jewelry.
About what she ordered, I'll write on another day.
Anyway we planned to have lunch to give her pendant.

 Alcyon creperie (Photo is from their site)
Retro building, we arrived there before 11 am, already people were lining up!
My friend made reservation, we entered without waiting. Thank you!

Their specialties are garette and crepe.
Both are from Bretagne, France.
Today's special, shimeji mushroom, cabbage Bolognese sauce on egg and cheese garette.
Very thin but big. Dough is well seasoned. Edge was crunchy.

Before this, we had sweet potato cold soup.

This is dessert crepe, pumpkin mont blanc with ice cream.
Dough is very chewy, good with melting ice cream.
After eating, I was very full.
Each was thin but maybe big, I didn't see how big because those were folded(^^;

We ate and chatted, glad to be able to catch up.
My friend moves to Tokyo in Nov, so maybe we can't meet for long time again.
And her hobby is camera, I'm looking for her nice photo of my jewelry!
 

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

DS160 form

Since I received instruction from Embassy, I started to fill the online form DS-160. I did once when I applied F1 visa. At that time, sta...