2017年9月20日水曜日

Vancouver trip Day 12

Finally we leave Vancouver...
Our each flight time was different, I leave much earlier.
That day was Canadian holiday, we were not sure public transportation schedule so left our place early.
Ended up no problem with time, rather, costs only zone1 fare, lucky (*^_^*)

Oh, I missed London Drugs! Haven't visited!
(My boyfriend visited here after my departure and also ate ramen and Japadog again!)

At airport, first time Tim Horton. This is like Dunkin Donuts in US.
There are some arts by native Canadian here and there.
This is on departure floor.
After security check, still some more objects.
At last minute, I bought MAC lipstick at duty free store(^_^;)
Their staff is very friendly, helpful, and kind.

Around gate.
Huge chess, kids are playing with it. (on it)

Without transfer, I arrived Osaka after long hours!

Compared to NY, people are more friendly and polite.
In Japan, people are very very polite, sometimes not friendly. (personally except Osaka)
Canada accepts many foreigners including refugees (but we didn't face that reality).
A lot of natures coexists with urbanity.
Summer is mild, I wonder how severe winter is.
Living cost is maybe cheaper than  in NY.

BUT, somehow I love New York more.
Vancouver is great city.
New York is the powerful city (in good and bad aspects).
And the place where my Fiancé lives!

Hope we can meet soon!



 

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

DS160 form

Since I received instruction from Embassy, I started to fill the online form DS-160. I did once when I applied F1 visa. At that time, sta...