2017年9月12日火曜日

Vancouver trip Day 8

Time has come!
The detail will be end of this blog...
 
On this day, we visited this place for breakfast.
A few days ago when we went to another café, we saw this restaurant, people were lining up, seemed very good.
 
It's like diner, they have all day menu.
I got egg benedict with gravlax salmon on mini pancakes instead of English muffin.
Very new type of benedict maybe because of bread.
They use free run eggs, curing is done in house.
My boyfriend got pulled pork pancake with Jack Daniel syrup.
That is amazing! Woody smoky flavor, I wanted to buy!

Then we moved to Grandville Island again as we didn't have much time last time.
Those GIANTS are part of Vancouver biennale outside exhibition.
Mural on six concrete silos (from here, you can see only 4)

Here there is Grandville Island Brewery, they have a tour.
When we visited, it had just started, had to wait next round, I gave up.
Instead, had nice iced coffee and snacks, we started to walk along seashore heading to Kitsilano beach.

City is very close to water.
From center you can see the buildings?
I forgot where this object is(^^ゞ
 
These chairs are also art named Echoes.
Those exhibition's interesting part is you can touch them.
I feel the relationship between artist and observer is very close.
Art is not something in the different world, it's in our life.

For dinner, nearby beach, we went to NOOK, Italian restaurant.
Proscuitto with burrata.
My favorite, liver pate crostini. Vino rosso, per favore!
We ordered salad and pasta, every plate was so delicious.
Staff is very kind and friendly.

After dinner, we took a walk to the beach.
Sky was hazy, we heard that's because of wildfire which happened a few days ago near Vancouver.
But color was nice, like pastel gradation.

Here...
Wish I could express romantic...

We got engaged!
The time has come!

There are so many red tape processes, but I'm sure we can overcome one by one.
Our life journey continues...









 

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

DS160 form

Since I received instruction from Embassy, I started to fill the online form DS-160. I did once when I applied F1 visa. At that time, sta...