2017年9月16日土曜日

Vancouver trip Day 9

We visited VanDusen Botanical Garden.
When I was young, didn't have any interesting at all in this kind of garden.
Not exciting, no riding, no character.
Now, still not everyday but sometimes visiting nature is fun to me.
(Not completely nature that scares me)

Hydrangea is blooming.
Compared to Japanese one, it has huge flower.

Very vivid color, perfect shape.

Me, in front of rose garden.
On photo, can't capture how roses are beautiful.

Famous maze.
Seriously, it's hard to get out.

Very peaceful, he's pecking something.

Later we moved to Richmond Night Market.
This reminds us Night Market in Taiwan.(Both of us have been there in past)

 
Many booths are Asian food and goods.
It was very long line to enter because of good season to eat outside.
My friends went there in June, no line and chilly.

 
This was great popcorn chicken. Crispy and meat is juicy.
I'm seafood eater, my choice is this.

Beautiful shrimp!
Simple seasoning, its taste stands out.
Maybe I was showing off while walking, somebody asked me "where did you get it?"(^^ゞ

Getting dark, getting more crowded.
Seems Richmond has more Asian culture than Vancouver.

 
This pork was tender, well seasoned, we like this plate a lot.

We got this IV dripping like milk tea.
This and light bulb looking drink seem trendy now.
They can get new idea from many things!

We enjoyed this day too.









0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

DS160 form

Since I received instruction from Embassy, I started to fill the online form DS-160. I did once when I applied F1 visa. At that time, sta...