2017年10月2日月曜日

Las Vegas shooting case

Late evening in Japan, I heard this news.
Las Vegas shooting

3 years ago, I visited this hotel
I didn't stay here, just visited because there was the biggest jewelry show in US.
 
I'm not going to write the detail of this terrible case.
I update today just because this place is kind of familiar to me and feel very sad.
And the target was music festival audiences.
 
I love music especially rock music, sometimes go to gig, concert, festival.
(Btw, yesterday's Marilyn Manson injure made me sad also. I like him for almost 20 years)
This incident is not something irrelevant to me.
If you go to concert, any event, always there is slightly possibility to be victim wherever you are.
It's a shame.
Japanese consulates tell us not to go to the place where a large unspecified number gathered.
To avoid to be involved.
 
We should stay home?
We cannot enjoy events?
We cannot go to concert?
 
We haven't known what motivated him yet so can't conclude anything.
However, this is terrible thing no matter what is motivation.
 
I'm not religious person but can't help praying for peace and,
I believe music can heal people.
 
 
 

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

DS160 form

Since I received instruction from Embassy, I started to fill the online form DS-160. I did once when I applied F1 visa. At that time, sta...