2017年10月10日火曜日

Craft Beer Holiday

Yesterday I met my friends and went to Osaka castle park.
Because...there is Craft Beer Holiday event!
All of us like beer, nice weather, outside event, and craft beer!
No reason not to go!
 
It was very sunny and hot, didn't feel October at all.
That means good day for beer(^_-)-☆

There are 21 brewery booths and 15 food booths from all over Japan.
Ticket includes 7 sticker and original glass, at each booth, we exchange sticker and beer or food.

Our first choice was Minoh beer from Osaka, peach weizen.
Fruity, very soothing, I heard this is so popular that sold out soon.

For bar food, we got croquets with prosciutto and wild boar sausage(no photo).
Easy to share and pick up. Savory, matches with beer.

Next my choice is chestnuts beer.
This has very sweet scent, like chestnuts cream cake.
I love chestnuts, so I like this type but seems this is love is or hate it...
My friends don't...

Third choice is Akamiso lagar.
On the photo, center one.
This is the brewery from Nagoya, Aichi prefecture where is known having miso culture.
Generally we use miso for seasoning while cooking,
on the other hand, they have unique miso sauce, after cooking they use like mayonnaise.
I think their passion for miso innovated this beer.

Last one is "out of envy" from Ushitora brewery.


Sign says "We are NOT awarded a gold prize at world beer contest for 7 years."
Wait, wait, NOT?
It's their sarcastic humor.
Their beer is great, we love this.
Full of hop flavor and bitter, this is the very beer.

We enjoyed a lot this unusual hot and sunny day with good drink and chatting(^^)


 

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

DS160 form

Since I received instruction from Embassy, I started to fill the online form DS-160. I did once when I applied F1 visa. At that time, sta...