2017年10月30日月曜日

Swallow necklace in Hiragana

Yesterday I released swallow necklace designed with Hiragana, Japanese letter on etsy.
 
This is designed with Japanese word  つばめ which means swallow.

They say this bird brings happiness since male and female are always together, this suggests loyalty and hope.
In Japan, when they nest at the edge of eaves of our home, that means lucky for us because they know the safest house.

First, I thought of つ designing wing shape.
Simple curve is good to describe elegance wing.
Then problem was ば and め.
What a complicated shape!
Especially ば's dots!
I was almost about to omit those two dots.
And め is one of difficult letter as similar with ぬ. (Can you recognize?)
How to keep those letter shapes and in meantime, designing bird outline was the most difficult part of design.
Also most interesting part.

Now you can see the letter つばめ?



Somebody says it's like word seek puzzle.
Yes, you can enjoy seeking word!

When you are wearing this necklace, you can explain or third person may notice. "what's that?"
Let's start conversation.
In a sense, I call my jewelry conversation starter.

Wish this necklace brings you happiness!


 

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

DS160 form

Since I received instruction from Embassy, I started to fill the online form DS-160. I did once when I applied F1 visa. At that time, sta...