2017年10月27日金曜日

New planner

I've been using same planner for more than 10 years.
That's Louis Vuitton very small agenda.
When I was in Italy, my friend had il bisonte planner, that was very small.
I felt it's very compact and stylish, I wanted that size.
After getting back, I looked for same size planner, I found LV one.
Not pink, red, I chose Damier.
Since then, I'm using this one.
Even when I got snatched my bag, at the end, police found my planner from snatcher's belonging and back to me.
Many memories on it.

Somehow I thought of renewal planner this year. (for next year)
Maybe because my life will be changed a lot next year.
It would be the good timing.

My new one!
My choice is Quo Vadis business prestige in coral pink.
I should know US holidays, world map, international size conversion etc.
This has useful information about above, not only for US.
And weekly vertical schedule.
Hopefully I will be busy with my business(^_-)-☆

I asked to stamp my name.
This color makes me cheerful.
I live next year with this loving one.
Wish it be filled with happy plans!


 

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

DS160 form

Since I received instruction from Embassy, I started to fill the online form DS-160. I did once when I applied F1 visa. At that time, sta...