2017年10月23日月曜日

Name pendant

This weekend I worked on my jewelry order.

A while ago I listed Arabic name pendant with removable tassel on minne which is Japanese handmade site like etsy.
Right after uploading, I got new order!
In worldwide, Arabic name design pendant is not rare, it's very common language.
But in Japan, still Arabic is unknown and sounds exotic.
One of my jewelry, name necklace in Arabic is popular in Japan.
So far, all of customers have Japanese name.

For making this design, I referred Learn Write Arabic Calligraphy by Omar Uddin.
Of course, to make jewelry, I arrange, every line should be connected each other.

This script is very classy and tassel adds elegance.
When you feel fringe is too long, you can remove it easily, it's attached with clasp.

Every single time I make somebody's name pendant, I feel each name is unique and beautiful.
And I like my name(^_-)-☆

 

2 件のコメント:

DS160 form

Since I received instruction from Embassy, I started to fill the online form DS-160. I did once when I applied F1 visa. At that time, sta...