2017年11月17日金曜日

To design jewelry

I've been working on fine jewelry design all these weekdays.
And haven't finished yet...

At office, I design OEM and company's new products.
These are not satokomatsu work.
From my 8 years experience in fine jewelry industry, I'm working as a jewelry designer.

Customer shows us rough sketch or image, we make design.
After confirmation, we start production.

Sometimes their sketches are very vague, no other information, we imagine what they expect.
And occasionally they change design completely.
Bring us their image photo or more sketches.
Every time more info comes to me, I feel I wasted our time.
Why you didn't tell us first?

This time their request is decorative, colorful design line. (means several designs)
Difficult to draw, takes time.
And the most irritating thing is they also call themselves designer!
Are you??

If you request your original jewelry, it's okay you can't draw.
Designing is our job.
Just please let us know your ideal image.
Information, the more, the better.
That's the best way for both of us.

(This is irrelevant to customer design.) 



 

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

DS160 form

Since I received instruction from Embassy, I started to fill the online form DS-160. I did once when I applied F1 visa. At that time, sta...