2017年11月10日金曜日

The highest wall

In these days, I'm checking about K-1 visa to move to US.
Is it better to hire lawyer or can we do by ourselves?
Which documents should we submit?
Which place do I have to visit?

Nowadays, thanks to internet, we can access to a lot of information and others' experience.
The highest wall I have to climb is my mom's opposition.
That's almost just emotionally thing.
I'm only child so I know her feeling.
She is living in very close location to her mom. (a few blocks away)
Hardly she went abroad.
She has never lived in other city.
She can't understand why I want to live overseas.

Is there anybody who could persuade your parents?
 

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

DS160 form

Since I received instruction from Embassy, I started to fill the online form DS-160. I did once when I applied F1 visa. At that time, sta...