2017年11月23日木曜日

My favorite skewer, Yakitori

Yesterday after work, I went to Yakitori bar with my co-worker.
It's very close to office, we went there some times but last 2 times, when we visited, they were closed.
It's not clear which day they're closed.
So yesterday, finally we could enter  after a while.

It's small bar, they have only counter seats.
We can see chef is cooking in front of us.
They are very proud of chicken quality, otherwise they can't serve row chicken, Tori-sashi.

Some may feel "Eating row chicken?! Yack!"
Even Japanese, some don't like.
Breast, heart, liver, gizzard and white meat.
They give 3 types of sauce, sesame oil with salt, original sauce and soy sauce.
We especially like liver, dipping sesame oil, it melts in mouth.
With Tori-sashi, sake matches.

Look! Both containers are full!
They poured generously.

Needless to say, skewers are great.
This is...meat of neck. Very juicy and tender.

Gizzard. I don't know how to describe this texture, chewy, fun to chew.
The more you chew, the more you taste.

And liver. This one, very tasty, we ordered this menu twice!
Tender and fresh, maybe rare, but no strange smell like bloody.

We ate other skewers, everything great.
Adult chicken meat, tail, aorta, skin wrapped meat.

We definitely come back soon!

 

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

DS160 form

Since I received instruction from Embassy, I started to fill the online form DS-160. I did once when I applied F1 visa. At that time, sta...