2017年8月29日火曜日

Vancouver trip Day 5

On this day we visited Vancouver aquarium where I wanted to go.
This is located in Stanley Park, it's hard for us to get there from bus station because none of us are good at reading map(^^ゞ And paths in park are winding.
 
Nemo! (Clown fish)
 
Sea anemone. Looks like many ballet dancers are sucking in black hole, waving their legs! (only me?)
Actually those are beautiful, not horror.
 
Garden eels! This is the most creatures I want to see the most!
Their movements are very adorable.
At their souvenir shop I looked for garden eel goods, couldn't find.
My necklace is the cutest! (Does somebody recommend this to the aquarium??)
 
Another great exhibition is jelly fish.
Like most of illustration, I expected they are swimming in umbrella shape but in fact, swimming up side down.
Just seeing them makes us feel cool.
 
We enjoyed aquarium a lot, then moved to Gastown.
Famous steam clock. (Smaller than expectation)
Every 15mins, it sounds "Westminster's chime".
For me, that's very familiar sound as we used to hear this chime in school every day, every hour.
Only in Japan??
 
Dinner!
We skipped lunch this day, while having coffee in Gastown, decided this restaurant checking on yelp and very close to that café.
Salmon sampler! This smoked salmon melts in mouth and caramelized salmon is very tasty. Salt and Sweet balance is great.
Seafood pappardelle is also good for seafood lover. It's Frutti di Mare(*^_^*)
Staff kindly explained that pappardelle is pasta when we ordered, okay okay, I know well about pasta.

After dinner, outside was still pretty bright, we walked around a bit.
We had a great time on day 5 too!



 
 

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

DS160 form

Since I received instruction from Embassy, I started to fill the online form DS-160. I did once when I applied F1 visa. At that time, sta...