2017年8月15日火曜日

Vancouver trip Day 2

For both of us, this is the first time to visit Vancouver, so first of all, we went to downtown.

Robson Square and Vancouver art gallery. (This gallery is free on Tue after 5 but they suggest $10 donation for each)

From here, we walked along Robson St all the way to end, entered Stanley Park.
In the park, rose garden is in full bloom.
Felt much cooler than in Japan, maybe like in May??
We see plants are withered because of heat in summer.

We walked along the water, gradually back to downtown.
From park, facing north Vancouver. Very calm shore except geese.

I heard that there are many brewery here, this is the one of restaurants I wanted to go.
Steamworks brewery

Their famous menu is this beer flights.
One was sold out then they gave us one extra sampler.
This view made me excited!(*´艸`)
Each sample is very unique, my favorite is "cucumber ale".
Smells really cucumber but not too much of grass.
Mmm, I want to visit here again someday!

 

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

DS160 form

Since I received instruction from Embassy, I started to fill the online form DS-160. I did once when I applied F1 visa. At that time, sta...