2017年8月25日金曜日

Vancouver trip Day 4

The day before we got back very late so we decided to take it easy this day.
I claimed "I don't want to walk!"(^^;
 
We went to Kitsilano area.
From the place where we stay, just take 1 bus, no need to change.



We had nice brunch! The Oakwood Canadian Bistro
It's a bit far from the center of Kits area, but they are busy and have great egg benedict. (Here they say "benny") 

After eating, we did some shopping.
We entered a dried fruit store Ayoub's Dried Fruits & Nuts.
Interior is exotic, like middle east. (though never visited(^^;)
I like dried food, fruits, vegetable, nuts etc.
They also have chocolate stuff. Good for souvenir and snack.

After checking some stores, walked around, we dropped by café. Lucky's Doughnuts
I've heard their donut is different from other just sweet donut.
That reputation is true. It's sweet but inside is very soft, outside is crunchy, good with coffee.
And their mug cup is almost Tiffany blue!

On this day we got back early and had relaxing time with some food and wine.
One of the great things of over 1-week-stay is we don't have to hurry for schedule.
Japanese tend to pack all schedule in short days, after trip, feel tired from finishing to-do-list.

Oh, and we got friend in neighborhood! Cute!(・∀・)



 

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

DS160 form

Since I received instruction from Embassy, I started to fill the online form DS-160. I did once when I applied F1 visa. At that time, sta...