2017年5月11日木曜日

Why do I use Arabic letter for design?

Most of my jewelry are Arabic word picture design.
my etsy shop

Why I use Arabic letter for jewelry design.
Some may be curious about that. (Thanks!)

I've had been longing for travel abroad since I was a child, as my father was an English teacher.
Meanwhile, my mother was a Japanese calligraphy teacher, it's no wonder was very interested in other countries' letter. Arabic, in particular, has very elegant curvy lines which is used to adorn books and architecture. The letters are very artistic and beautiful.

I studied this language when I was college student.
Arabic is too far from Japanese language system and no chance to use, and maybe I was not so good student, I have not achieved to speak Arabic yet.
I got know how to use dictionary so can read some article, short sentences, very easy book but still I am very beginner.
Even though, this language fascinates me a lot.
When I was learning jewelry design, using Arabic letter seemed very unique.
At first, I made my name key holder in Arabic.
That was great! (I patted on my shoulder!)

I think this first flame of passion keeps firing in my mind.


If you have any question, anytime welcomed!




 

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

DS160 form

Since I received instruction from Embassy, I started to fill the online form DS-160. I did once when I applied F1 visa. At that time, sta...