2017年5月16日火曜日

NY fair

Now Hankyu department store in Osaka, Japan, is holding "New York fair."
Once a year they have this event.
Last year, I was in NY, my parents went to check this one and bought slices of pizza.
This year, I'm in Osaka, I visited.

I feel there are more food companies than I expected.
I got canele from "Canele by Celine".
They have 15 flavors at original store, here, they have 9 flavors.
My choice is pistachio, lime, chocolate, ram raison, and lemon.
This is the first time to eat their canele.
Somehow I haven't had any chance to visit this store before.









I like citrus flavor.
Green one is pistachio flavor, needless to say.




Outside is crispy, inside doughy and flavorfully chewy.
I like that texture.

It was fun to check booths but that made me miss NY more, to be honest.

See you there soon!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

DS160 form

Since I received instruction from Embassy, I started to fill the online form DS-160. I did once when I applied F1 visa. At that time, sta...