2017年5月22日月曜日

Cozy cafe in Kobe

Last Thursday I went to Kobe to see IJK (International Jewelry fair in Kobe).
This is the first time after 4 years.
IJK is held once a year in May, Kobe is famous city for pearl, there are many pearl booths.
Anyway after checking here for a few hours, I went to one café I wanted to visit.

cafe keshipearl
cute entrance

When I tried to before, they had long line in front of building.
This time, it's weekday, I could enter without waiting.

Their specialty is cheesecake!
Everyday they have daily special 2 or 3 types of cheesecake, and for a year, that variety is over 100!
Today is my first visiting, I ordered "The cheesecake". I guess maybe the original is good for first.
When we order "cheesecake and coffee marriage", they serve the best matching coffee.

While waiting they gave us tiny book it explains how to enjoy cake and coffee together.
Soon after they brought cake and coffee!

Plate and mug are very cute!
They use 4 kind of cheese, it gives taste changing when you're eating, like perfume.
First attack, middle and last note.
They served "bittersweet" coffee for "the cheesecake".
First bite, sip coffee...mmm like cheese is melting.
The cake is not big, Japanese moderate size. (don't expect Junior's cheesecake!)

I had a great time here.
I'm looking for their daily special next time!





 

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

DS160 form

Since I received instruction from Embassy, I started to fill the online form DS-160. I did once when I applied F1 visa. At that time, sta...