2017年5月7日日曜日

Some memories in Florence


I released swallow pendant on etsy!
swallow pendant designed with Arabic letter
I took this photo on Florence postcard where I lived for 6 months before.
It was...already 13 years ago!

When I was there, internet hadn't so developed yet, I went to internet café everyday. I missed my family and friends soooo much...
Florence is great city like whole city is museum. Feel like time has been stopped since Renaissance.
Of course that's not true you know, but I felt I don't need to be in hurry to achieve something. Just as it is. That'll be fine. Little by little, I got familiar with this city. And met a wonderful person.
 
She is my jewelry design teacher. I had already studied basic in Japan, known how to draw perspective, so once in a while we ran encounter how to express on design. A few points are different from Japanese style. But basically she finds something good on my idea, encourages that idea to sublime into jewelry design. I could spread my wings.
 
That's why I use this postcard for swallow pendant.
 
 
 


 
 

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

DS160 form

Since I received instruction from Embassy, I started to fill the online form DS-160. I did once when I applied F1 visa. At that time, sta...