2018年12月20日木曜日

Approved

For these 6 months I kept checking our case status USCIS online.

This morning when I opened that site as my routine, I saw different alphabet.

"case was approved"

?!?!?!
I always saw "case was received", what??
Finally our petition for alien fiancé was approved!

Like other bloggers mention, took almost whole 6 months.

While waiting,  I feel worked a lot.
In September, I joined handmade market at World Trade Center in Osaka.
Now I have bulk order, 30pcs initial jewelries and some pieces.

Once approved, the embassy in your country sends or emails you next instruction.
That takes 3 to 4 weeks, I heard.
When you received case number, you can start next step like getting police certification and immune shot at certain hospital.

Maybe 3 to 4 weeks pass soon, because we have winter holiday, have fun.
I enjoy this season in Japan.







 

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

DS160 form

Since I received instruction from Embassy, I started to fill the online form DS-160. I did once when I applied F1 visa. At that time, sta...