2018年8月20日月曜日

Reunion

Before Japanese summer vacation called "Bon-yasumi", I met my friend the first time after graduation.
15 years ago??
We were same band during collage time in Osaka, we copied Marylin Manson's songs.
After graduation, she went back to Portugal, moved to Monaco, then Paris now.

On Instagram, I got know she visited Osaka.
Texted, she says "Are you in Osaka now?!"
She thought I'm in US( ̄▽ ̄;)
Somehow, many friends think I'm in NY now....yes, I will....someday soon.
So that's kinda sudden, we decided to meet.

Actually, she was planning to have her birthday party next day, I was invited.
I didn't know who comes, anyway I went.

Maybe 12 people gathered?
More than half were "Nice to meet you." (mostly Japanese)
A few were from same music circle.

We could catch up, thanks to social media, we could have a nice chance to reunite.
When I moved to NY, Paris is much closer than from Japan, maybe we can visit each other??
I'm pretty sure that we can meet anywhere.
 

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

DS160 form

Since I received instruction from Embassy, I started to fill the online form DS-160. I did once when I applied F1 visa. At that time, sta...