2018年12月31日月曜日

Look back 2018

January:
I joined handmade event in Osaka, it was the first time to have my own booth for satokomatsu.
Sales was... but I learned display, how to explain my concept, and I met buyer from department store.

February:
My fiancé and I decided to ask lower to apply fiancé visa.

April:
Busy with collecting documents for the petition and work at office.

May:
In Japan, there is so-called "Golden Week" holiday.
We went to Fushimi where is famous of sake distillers, enjoyed Japanese tastes.

June:
Finally my fiancé and I gathered all documents and submit USCIS.

July:
From event in January, I got a chance to join the event in Hanshin Department store in Osaka.
It was held for whole 1 week. Many friends visited me, I really appreciate it. And feel our bond.
I got confidence about my jewelry concept.

August:
Worked on orders.
Met my old friend from Portugal after 14 years. 

September:
I joined another handmade event in Osaka.
I met customer from web shop and who visited my booth in January(they remembered!)
Got some orders!

October:
Visited Nagoya Boston museum in Aichi. They closed in this month.
Later busy at office.

December:
On 19th, finally USCIS approved our case!
Now I'm waiting for packet from embassy.


I hope you will have a great year!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

DS160 form

Since I received instruction from Embassy, I started to fill the online form DS-160. I did once when I applied F1 visa. At that time, sta...