2017年6月7日水曜日

Las Vegas trip

Three years ago this time, I visited Las Vegas and Grand Canyon from New York.

I stayed at old hotel in downtown.
Arcade light show is very interesting. Different experience than in NY.
They have free concert outside till 2AM (why I know is I couldn't sleep because it was very loud (^^;) in meantime, I could enjoy some music from my room)
Some bands covered Bon Jovi, Van Halen, Guns N' Roses etc, I was sooo excited, love their music!

This trip purpose is checking Las Vegas Jewelry Fair.
I used to visit Hong Kong Jewellery fair often and once in a while Vicenza too.
Las Vegas is very far from Japan, I had no chance when I was working for company.
At this time I was in NY so seize the opportunity.


Jewelry fair was held at different hotel, after checking show, I walked around.
This is so popular scene, Bellagio fountain show.

On third day of my trip, I joined one-day bus tour to Grand Canyon.
Amazing view!! Wish I could stay here longer since stratum reflection changes depending on sun angle. Even very short time, this spectacular scenery is marvelous.

A Indian guy took photo of me, he was sitting at my next in a bus.
I was alone (yes! this is lonely trip!), I appreciated that.
I remembered one Korean girl in our group was wearing exactly same T-shirt as mine(^^ゞ

During this travel, I ate every dinner by myself (not only dinner, every meal!), went to steak house or brewery.
Taking photo, using phone, besides, wearing jacket, I seemed like gourmet professional blogger??
This steak doesn't have much fat, lean but tender and juicy, I like a lot!
Japanese beef has good reputation though, for me, T born steak in Florence, this lean beef are better.

Self trip is sometimes good but Las Vegas is not the city to travel by myself.
If there is next opportunity, I want to visit with somebody!
 

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

DS160 form

Since I received instruction from Embassy, I started to fill the online form DS-160. I did once when I applied F1 visa. At that time, sta...